BGA TAX SPECIALISTS provides value added tax advice to corporations,
professionals and entrepreneurs in areas such as corporate tax compliance and
planning, purchase and sale of businesses, succession, retirement and estate planning alternatives with an eye to tax minimization and wealth preservation.
Our Principal, Bryan Allendorf CA, CBV, MBA, CFP, TEP, practices exclusively in the
areas of TAXATION, FAMILY WEALTH PRESERVATION and BUSINESS VALUATION.
Bryan is a recognized tax specialist with over 25 years of senior level tax experience
including 21 years as a Tax Partner or Senior Tax Specialist with several Big Five firms serving national and international clients. Mr. Allendorf’s credentials include:
•1975 - Bachelor of Arts (Honours - Business Administration) - University of Western Ontario
•1976 - Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.) - York University
•1978 - Qualified as a member (C.A.) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
•1983 - Completed three year in-depth tax specialist training program with the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
•1985 - Completed the commodity tax specialist training program with the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (GST training in 1990/91)
•1987 - Qualified as a Chartered Business Valuator (C.B.V.) of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
•1997 - Qualified as a Certified Financial Planner (C.F.P.) Financial Planners Standards Council of Canada
•2001 – Qualified as a Trust and Estate Practitioner (T.E.P.) of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
•2002 – Qualified as a Certified Fraud Examiner (C.F.E.) of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
• Author of numerous tax and financial related articles
• Speeches and seminars on taxation issues to clients, staff and various business and professional groups and associations.
• Completion of numerous advanced specialist tax courses by the C.I.C.A. , Ernst & Young, Deloitte & Touche and Canadian Tax Foundation on Corporate Reorganizations, International Taxation, U.S. Taxation of Canadians, Estate Planning.
• Completion of numerous industry specific courses such as Incorporation of Professionals by RCDSO
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario (C.A.)
• The Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators (C.B.V.)
• The Financial Planners Standards Council of Canada
• Canadian Tax Foundation
• Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
• Estate Planners Council
• Tax Executive Institute (2000/2001)
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners